forum.Ohota.by в Telegram - ВОЙТИ

Hunt in Kirgiziya mountains

Рассказы об охоте, трофеи. Отчеты об охоте. Общение и поиск компании.

Модераторы: Carter, mitya.suhoy

Поделиться ...

Hunt in Kirgiziya mountains

Сообщение troff » 07 янв 2010, 20:16

Изображение

I would like to thank all of the people at Tour Khan-Tengri for the great Ibex hunt that I had with them in Nov of 2009. I have been fortunate to have hunted in Alaska, Canada, here in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Africa and much of South America. I can honestly say that I have NEVER had guides work harder to put me on a trophy. Nicholai and Mikhail are among the hardest working and most competent men I have ever hunted with. I found everything to be exactly as promised, and well organized. The food was excellent, the staff friendly, and the scenery breathtaking. I am not easy to please. I know that too well. I have hunted more than 50 venues, and will only give an unequivocal positive recommendation to 7 of these outfitters. Tour Khan Tengri is one of these 7. My highest compliment? I am returning next year with my family.
Rigby, Idaho, USA

WILLIAM EDER

Trophy size 120 см
http://www.tour-khantengri.com Трофейная охота на козерога в Центральном Тянь-Шане в горах Киргизии
troff
Новичок

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

forum.Ohota.by в Telegram - ВОЙТИ